Te huur in Domburg
Tags3 strikes acta Amsterdam Asia atheism Australia Baby cancer car copyright corruption crisis Digg Dutch eu facebook Family and friends Film Google History infograph Israel law Linux math Middle East Mobile moon nasa New York Palestine R.I.P. religion Rotterdam security space ted tegenlicht twitter Video War Wiki wikileaks wk Wordpress
We Support BoF
We Support Fanack
Monthly Archives: July 2011
We don’t like to be alone in space, but at the same time we wipe out all precious other life on earth. Bit hypocritical, isn’t it?
You never read tech news, do you? Good. Somehow, the story of the accidental early release of a Facebook iPad app everyone was expecting is threatening to turn into a week-long saga. Make it stop! This is the most boring shit ever.
Hilarious post read more @ Gawker.com
- people tweet about dead celebrity
- people tweet about what dead celebrity meant to them
- people tweet insensitive jokes about dead celebrity
- people tweet about how it’s too soon to be tweeting insensitive jokes about dead celebrity
- people tweet about how other people tweeting about dead celebrity aren’t tweeting the right way about dead celebrity
- people tweet about how people tweeting about dead celebrity should instead be tweeting about recent tragedy
- people tweet about how people who tweet about how people tweeting about dead celebrity should instead be tweeting about recent tragedy are assholes
And that is basically what happened on the entire Internet this weekend, after Amy Winehouse died, and because it was boiling hot in 85% of North America, everyone was glued to their computers and their Twitters and had to really let it fly.